Thank you to everyone who supported our teams this year!
Congratulations to the following 2023 sweepstakes winners:
- England Trip - Alana R (Virginia)
- Puerto Rico Trip - Lori G (Florida)
- French Alps - Olwen L (no address provided)
Familiarize yourself with the sweepstakes program rules and prizes.
Ask the donor to fill out the donor information (right hand side of ticket).
Tear off the boarding pass voucher (left hand side of ticket) and give it to the donor.
- You will keep the donation amount and record it in your record sheet along with the donor information.
- The donor keeps the boarding pass voucher with their unique donor number as a receipt.
After you distribute all of your sweepstakes ticket entries, return all the ticket stubs, record sheet, and donation money to your program administrator.
If you’re interested in requesting additional sweepstakes tickets, contact the Navigo Sports Tours office (1-855-628-4461).
Tune in via Facebook for our official announcement of winning numbers drawn annually on June 30th.
Navigo Sports Tours will be awarding three separate winners to be announced annually on June 30th. Winners have 90 days to claim and take their trip. Below is a list of the prizes:
London is one of the world’s most visited cities, London has something for everyone: from history and culture to fine food and good times. A ton of fun waits if you win this trip!
- Round trip plane tickets for 2 from US to London
- 4 nights bed & breakfast accommodation
- Round trip airport transfers from airport to your accommodations
- A private, guided walking tour of London’s historic sites
- Metro tickets to get around the city for the week
- Tickets to a professional soccer match
Puerto Rico Trip
Win a free trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico. A tropical Caribbean paradise steeped in culture and history known for its music, food, and vibrant friendly people! You don’t even need a passport to visit this US Territory, but you will feel a world away from the worries of home! With Old San Juan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site as your base, you are perfectly positioned to experience the best of the island’s culture, nightlife, and beautiful beaches!
- Round trip plane tickets for 2 from the Mainland US to San Juan
- Round trip airport transfers from San Juan Airport to your accommodations
- 4 nights bed & breakfast accommodation
- A private, guided walking tour of Old San Juan and its historic colonial forts
- An adventure day to the beach or to the rainforest, it’s your choice
French Alps Trip
Win a free trip to Chamonix, France in one of the most beautiful alpine settings in the world! Chamonix is known as the Alpine Sports capital of the world and hosted the first ever Winter Olympic Games! Unlimited fun and adventure await you both summer and winter!
- Round trip plane tickets for 2 from North America to Geneva, Switzerland (1 hour from Chamonix)
- Round trip airport transfers for 2 from Geneva airport to your accommodations in Chamonix
- 5 nights bed & breakfast accommodation
- Lift passes for 2 up the world-famous Aiguille du Midi cable car to experience high mountain beauty and atmosphere
- Public transportation included throughout the Chamonix Valley during your stay
The winners are announced annually on June 30th.
You’re able to fundraise the entire cost of your trip. All money raised through our program goes directly to your individual trip. Ideally each participating member raises $1,000 or more per booklet that consists of 100 tickets. With a suggested donation of $10 per ticket you could earn $1,000 if you distributed them all.
Donor information stubs and proceeds are given to the group administrator. The group administrator will then send the ticket stubs to the Navigo Sports Tours office at 26 Technology Way, Nashua, NH, 03060.
No, this document is for you to use as a personal resource to keep record of your donation amount and details.
No, there is no purchase necessary for the tickets. However, we recommend a suggested donation of $10 or more per ticket.
Yes, if you run out of your sweepstakes tickets, please send an email to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will mail additional booklets.
Yes, there is a limit of 10 ticket entries per family. If a donor gives more than the suggested donation amount, you are entitled but not required, to give additional tickets.
The odds of winning varies on the total number of teams we have participating in the fundraising program throughout the year. This program is for all traveling parties and is not limited to individual teams.
Yes, the same rules apply.
Substitution of prize, transfer/assignment of prize to others, or request for the cash equivalent by winners, are all prohibited.