SOCCER, CULTURE & MORE!
Join us for an incredible, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy premier football and immerse yourself in the rich culture of the historic city of 'Köln'. Athletes will engage in daily training sessions at the Ostkampfbahn, with the spectacular backdrop of FC Köln's home, the RheinEnergieSTADION. The qualified and experienced coaching staff ensures optimal soccer development, while parents and family members will be treated to daily guided tours and exciting excursions in and around Cologne. As an added highlight, participants will also get the opportunity to meet FC Köln players during training sessions and tour the iconic RheinEnergieSTADION.
5-DAY TRAINING CAMP WITH FC KÖLN COACHING STAFF
STADIUM TOUR OF THE RheinEnergieSTADION
GUIDED TOURS FOR FAMILIES
What to expect
Five days of camp Monday - Friday, from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Under the direction of experienced ‘FC’ coaches, the focus will be on the football key areas, dribbling, feinting, passing and finishing. Also included:
- Hummel training shorts, socks and jersey
- Water bottle
- Lunch, drinks and fruit each day
- Certificate of Participation
- Meet and interact with first team players
- Friendly match vs local competition
*depending on availability
Parents and families will have the option to observe trainings but will also be offered daily guided culture excursions while players are training.
Post training group dinners, as well as afternoon and evening excursions (which will include players). Navigo Tours runs its own tours, which means guests are escorted full-time after your arrival in Cologne by Navigo’s expert tour leaders.
- Full-time Navigo tour directors assigned for the duration of the trip. The tour directors are available to facilitate the effectuation of the tour, to answer questions, to handle emergencies, etc.
- All guided tours/activities (including entrance fees) to cultural/historic sites, museums, exhibits, and other points of interest as listed on the final itinerary.
- All ground transportation costs upon arrival in Germany (including fuel surcharges, tolls, and parking)
- Accommodation each night at 3 & 4 –star quality approved hotels
- 2 meals a day (breakfast & lunch/dinner) (3 meals a day for players during camp)
- As an IATAN certified, internationally recognized professional travel company, our tours are covered by consumer protection/professional liability insurance
- Online Sign Up and payment
- Navigo Sweepstakes fundraising program
- No surprise charges! All taxes and fees included
What’s Not Included
- All incidentals including, but not limited to, phone calls, laundry, shopping
- Gratuity for Navigo tour directors, local guides & bus drivers
- Additional sightseeing not on the itinerary
- Single supplement (pricing is based off double or triple occupancy)
Optional Group Flight
- TBD (minimum 10 guests)
- Group, student and Individual options policies available
- Trip delay/cancelation, baggage lost or damaged, medical
- Direct links available from our team